The Columns4Success MasterMind Leadership Development group is a form of executive networking where you join with like-minded business professionals to learn and discuss twelve aspects of high performance leadership. A “master mind” is created when two or more individuals join together to think through a topic of mutual interest.
Creativity explodes, new ideas are generated, problems are solved, and you’ll experience personal and business leadership skill growth far beyond what most people experience on their own.
Groups meet only once a month but the impact lasts a lifetime. Get a sample at our next MasterMind preview event. Check here for the next group meeting time and date.
Napoleon Hill wrote “Think and Grow Rich” after being challenged to study success by businessman and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie (as in Carnegie Hall). He spent nearly 20 years interviewing and studying more than 500 titans of industry
The MasterMind is “a mind that is developed through the harmonious cooperation of two or more people who ally themselves for the purpose of accomplishing any given task.”
Hill believed that each person in the group becomes “vested with the power to contact with and gather knowledge through the ‘subconscious’ minds of all the other members of the group.”
Whether you believe that there is a higher power involved, or in a more esoteric approach from the value of executive networking, we’ve seen members of groups like this become immediately more dynamic and powerful in their thinking. Their minds become like magnets, attracting ideas and thoughts that allowing each member to think bigger and stretch beyond existing boundaries.
Each MasterMind group will be lead through a 12-module High Performance Leadership curriculum including topics such as organizational transformation, persuasion and influence, employee engagement, and understanding your leadership role personally and professionally.
- Establishes a framework to surround yourself with professionals that hold you accountable to success personally, as a team member and as an organizational leader.
- Your MasterMind group will have professionals with similar experience levels, ambition, and desire for achievement with no competitors.
- The MasterMind group will adhere to best practices including organized meeting times and agenda, open communication, and group collaboration built on trust and honesty as well as having fun.
- Each MasterMind group allows members to extend his or her executive network exponentially.
- Each MasterMind session engages in new learning. New content will be introduced during each session. By interacting and sharing your challenges on the topic, it’s almost certain that someone in your group will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help someone else.
- The MasterMind groups engage in cross-promotion. As a member you will find ways to help each other promote to your respective networks.
Groups think bigger together. Being in a MasterMind group will truly give you a greater mind. You will think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
Want PERSONAL, one-on-one leadership development?
“High Performance Leadership: From Control to Empowerment” will teach you how to be an outstanding leader within your organization. The principles and practices you learn in this program are based on observation and research from the foremost authorities in the field of leadership.
2017 Columns 4 Success